This unit is going to be FUN!
- tennis - badminton - volleyball - bowling - darts
- card games - jogging - athletics - archery - fencing
- water polo - trampolining - gardening - knitting - gymnastics
- drawing - martial arts - net - rope - racket
- hoop - crash mat - sighseeing - jogging
GAMES TO PRACTISE AND LEARN THE VOCABULARY
- Present Perfect: Subject + have/has + -ed / past participle
- For / Since
- Present Perfect and Past Simple
EXERCISES TO PRACTISE
My name is Leticia and I am currently teaching 5th Grade Primary students in a Spanish state school. I have been teaching English as a foreign language to students of all ages, from little kids to adults. There is no doubt that teaching English has been my way of living.